To assist alumni with staying connected, FinMath Connect was established by the Career Development Office and is the gateway for alumni resources. Log in is required to access FinMath Connect.
By utilizing the system you can:
- Schedule an individual career coaching appointment
- Apply for jobs specifically geared towards Financial Mathematics alumni and students
- Become a professional mentor for alumni and students
- View and register for networking and alumni events, Real-World Perspective talks, and employer led information sessions
- Assist with starting a Regional Alumni group
Should you have questions about the FinMath Connect database, please contact the Career Development Office. The network is strong and growing, and whether you are looking for information, connections, networking opportunities, or specific position openings, FinMath Connect is a wonderful alumni resource.
Have questions about how to get involved? Contact the Career Development Office for more information.