During your time at the University of Chicago, you will connect, discover and work very hard to impact your future. The career office works with you to establish a job search strategy that will enhance your Financial Mathematics experience. Additionally, the office provides guidance on resume writing, networking, interviewing, and crafting cover letters.
Student Appointment Hours
Please note, students can schedule coaching appointments via FinMath Connect.
Resources the office provides:
- Access to FinMath Connect, the jobs database and career management system tailored to Financial Mathematics students
- Assistance with cover letter, resume, networking and salary negotiations
- Assistance with navigating the Career Advancement Office and resources
- Collaboration with UChicagoGRAD, to provide information for University of Chicago events
- Alumni Careers Network (ACN), an online database of Chicago alumni who have volunteered to provide career-related informational interviews and/or mentoring service to students and alumni
- Learn about employment in the U.S. – Employment: Do’s and Don’ts for International Job Applicants
- Weekly jobs email blast